Thursday, July 17, 2008

Getting to Scotland






Well I'm finally in Scotland. It took a day layover and then a full day spent in the Newark airport between flights which was miserable. It's been so much fun since we've gotten here though. We've spent every day exploring the city, shooting pictures, getting to know the community, and shedding/adding layers of clothes due to the amazingly fickle weather. We spent the last 2 days in Edinburgh and then today in North Berwick which was one of the prettiest places I have ever seen. I climbed a mountain as well! I'll be adding pictures from that hopefully tomorrow but I have class at 9 in the morning so i need to get some sleep. My legs and back are really sore and it's a good feeling. I should be updating this at least twice a week so please keep up! Drop me a message if you get a chance it will be good to hear from back home once in awhile. Take care everyone!

No comments: