Friday, July 25, 2008

Scenic Scotland


Glasgow subway

Dunbar harbor
Dunbar at low tide
Dunbar again
A climber from the British Climbing Team, one of the best and unknown climbers in Scotland
North Berwick
Climbing Arthur's Seat in Edinburgh
The view from the top
Italian tourists

I realize these aren't all the best pictures, as I feel that scenery shots can only say so much, but this is where I am and it's beautiful. I feel like I'm in a visual rut, and I've gotta figure out a way to get out of it. I'm making good pictures, but I'm not making any improvements and that's what I need to work on. I'm trying my hardest to stay away from my wide angle and getting more competent with my longer lenses. Hopefully by the end of this trip I will make improvements. And I'm also getting worried about all my stories. I have two weekends, and 3 stories and a documentary to shoot. Most of my stories are going to be at least an overnight stay somewhere, and I have a feeling that everything is going to fall on the same weekend. Even though I did my planning and research, and made contacts with everyone, I have to wait on the people to find the time and good weather to allow photographing. Lets hope everything works...

1 comment:

dusitn said...

i got yelled at for taking pictures in glasgow subway