Thursday, December 11, 2008

New and Old








I think I finally wrapped up my shooting for my story on Isaac. It's kind of a weird feeling. I've spent the last 3 or 4 months working on this project, and now it's finally done, unless I decide to make it a multimedia piece... It was a great experience though. The family was great and very accommodating and I'm happy with the results. I also started working on making my hospice story a multimedia piece. I'm not sure if it's gonna turn out that great, but I'm mainly doing it just to get more experience with final cut. These are a few shots that recently popped out at me when I was going through my RAW take again. I'd like some opinions on these, especially with deciding which bedtime picture to use. I hope everyone is enjoying their breaks!

3 comments:

dusitn said...

really diggin' the second and third ones man

James Roh said...

agree with dusty McChachy Face.

Ronni Moore Photography said...

Very, very nice moments here. I am also impressed by your ability to get pictures of them while they were sleeping. Found your blog via your APAD post. Can't wait to see more.