Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Best of 2013 - Outdoor/Adventure


I couldn't have asked for a better year. 2013 brought some incredible changes and opportunities to my life, which I am eternally grateful for. Over a third of the year was spent traveling with incredibly talented and inspiring people. Work was consistent all year round and I had opportunities with awesome new clients such as Encompass Films, VICE, AARP, Red Bulletin, PASTE, Insomniac, and Men's Journal. I'm excited for what this next year will bring. If it's anything like last year, I'm in for some pleasant surprises.


Please email me at Krauss.Dan@gmail.com if you're interested in any prints ($40 for 12"x18" and $60 for 16"x24"). If you'd like to see more, please check out www.DanKraussPhoto.com. Thanks for looking and Happy New Year!

























































1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have just kicked ass this past year bro!! Best of luck in 2014 but it looks like you wont need it, your floating on talent and passion love!